Ingredients: Dextrose, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Natural Flavour and Colour (Berry), Citric Acid, Panax Ginseng, Guarana Extract, Sodium Citrate, Grapeseed Extract
Alete® Natural Hydration helps prevent dehydration, helps restore muscle glycogen, and quickly replaces important electrolytes lost in sweat during athletic performance.
- Improves general physical stamina
- Helps maintain a balance of electrolytes
- Helps to restore Muscle Glycogen
- Helps prevent loss of energy, weakness, pains, and muscle cramps that are associated with imbalance of energy substrates during intense physical exercise
Alete® utilizes mineral magnesium and potassium aspartates which are minerals bound to amino acids that help transport the mineral to the working muscle to help optimize physical performance. This method of action is called bioavailability or improved absorption to the cell membranes of the body.
A precision blend of :
- Magnesium which functions include control of muscular, nerves, cardiac, cognition, and vascular
- Potassium which functions include control of acid-base, electrical activity of the heart, breakdown of carbohydrates, builds protein, builds muscle.
- Sodium is needed for your muscle and nerves to work together. Sodium is also used as an acidity regulator to help maintain ph
Alete ® uses a combination of easily digestible glycogens; Dextrose, Fructose, and Maltodextrin to provide ready and constant fuel for the body as it burns calories during activity. This combination provides a sustained release of carbohydrates based on the Glycemic index in order that the athlete does not spike blood sugars or crash when blood sugars are not maintained potentially causing hypoglycemia.
Alete ® uses a combination of active botanical extracts
Panax Ginseng Extract. Ginseng is traditionally used for energy, but also helps to lower heart rates as well as reducing recovery time.
Guarana Extract provides a source of caffeine to help increase wakefulness and alertness
Grape Seed Extract provides a source of protective antioxidants